Mindfulness & Grief is an 8-week guide featuring over 35 easy-to-do meditation, yoga, journaling and expressive arts exercises, plus inspirational stories from people who have used mindfulness to navigate their grief journey. This book will:
- Ease your physical symptoms of grief
- Calm your mind and help you regulate difficult emotions
- Increase compassion toward yourself and others
- Help you make meaning from your loss & honor your loved one
- Develop your new self-narrative for moving forward
- Improve your present moment awareness & potential for future health
Although grief is a natural reaction to loss, most people feel emotionally mentally and physically exhausted. Fortunately the ancient practice of mindfulness can help to reduce your suffering and be your guiding light on the path through tough times.
Based on the program developed by survivor of suicide and thanatologist Heather Stang, this program does not require any previous meditation or yoga experience.