Meditation for Grief Coaching with Heather Stang, MA, C-IAYT
Grief is a natural human experience, but that doesn’t mean it is easy to navigate, especially on your own. You may wonder if your grief experience is normal, or if you are doing the “right things” to take care of yourself.
The reality is that there is no right way to cope with grief. However, just as there are things you can do that cause yourself harm, there are so many things that you can do to tend to your pain with compassion.
If you are experiencing anxiety, sadness, anger, frustration, loneliness, numbness, grief-related insomnia, or any other symptoms of grief, it may be helpful to talk to a grief professional, and explore helpful techniques to relieve your suffering.
Meditation for Grief Coaching isn’t about “fixing” your grief. Grief is an artifact of love, it is normal, and will remain with you for the rest of your life. This work is about learning how to accompany your grief in a way that allows you to live the life you want to live, given the circumstances.
To that end, I will work with you to discover your personal intention for turning towards your grief, and offer you mindfulness-based meditation, movement, and journaling practices that will help you do your very personal grief-work.
Meditation for Grief Coaching is based on the principles of compassionate support and unconditional positive regard. You and I will work together to create home practices that support your mind, body, and spirit in a way that will help you not only cope with grief, but develop emotionally intelligent skills to help you in all areas of your life.
My goal is to help all people I work with develop self-compassion and kindness towards oneself even during the toughest of times, while explaining the nuances of the human experience of grief, so you can feel more informed and grounded.
Benefits of Meditation for Grief Coaching
- Empower you to manage the anxiety and mental stress that is a side effect of grief
- Teach you powerful relaxation techniques that will help you get good sleep and improve your immune functioning
- Cultivate coping skills that will allow you to be your own ally when difficult emotions and situations arise
- Explore your story of love and loss to honor their legacy while reengaging with your own life
- Develop a supportive relationship with a helpful professional who cares
What to Expect
- Customized to Honor Your Values, Strengths and Goals
- Scheduled in 50 Minute Sessions Online At Your Convenience
- Recorded as an MP3 at Your Request So You May Keep and Review
- Offered by Author, Thanatologist, & Certified Yoga Therapist Heather Stang
If you are ready to take the next step, schedule your session below or sign up for a Free 15 minute clarity call with Heather now to find out if this program is right for you.