Mindfulness & Grief author and keynote speaker Heather Stang has been inspiring and educating professional and lay audiences since 2010.
With a warm, calming voice and a message grounded in research and informed by her real world experience teaching and practicing mindfulness, Heather weaves stories of hope and healing with practical instruction and guidance. From grief and caregiving to leadership and personal growth topics, Heather will work with you to craft a program designed to make your event a success.
Heather is a seasoned professional whose commitment and passion shines through her work and her presentations....Heather infuses compassion and care into her work and those who participate reap the benefits!”
BARBARA L. BOUTON, MA, FT, Vice President, Professional Development, National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
I would say that ‘mindfulness’ is a gift you will unpack the rest of your life. Too often we humans are just reacting to things one after another. If you want to get off the treadmill then Heather Stang is the ideal person to guide you. Her work is thoughtful, focused and well researched. I trust her to work with our donor families because of her compassion and openness about her own grief journey. She knows what she’s talking about, but more importantly she helps you find what works best for you.”
YIE YIN FOONG, Family Services Outreach Coordinator, LiveOnNY
National & Regional Clients
Heather's clients are primarily comprised of national healthcare and hospice organizations that offer professional training (CEs and CEUs), associations that support professional or home caregivers, and bereavement support programs. Additionally, Heather offers Mindfulness & Leadership training to organizations such as pharmaceutical companies, library and civic associations.
The Association of Death Education and Counseling, National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization, Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS), the National Fallen Firefighter’s Foundation, LiveOnNY Organ Donation, and the Maryland Library Association are a handful of the organizations that have hosted Heather at their events. More of Heather's keynote and public speaking testimonials are available on the Reviews page.
Heather travels from the Baltimore/Washington DC region. To discuss how Heather can help you create a memorable conference, workshop or seminar, connect with Heather or call 240-446-3030 today!
My goal is to leave the audience with the burning desire to live more fully, more mindfully. I always try to meet them where they are, and give them the tools to take the next step forward.
HEATHER STANG, MA, C-IAYT, Author, Mindfulness & Grief
Mindfulness Speaker Topic Ideas
Mindfulness Keynote Speeches, Workshops & Lecture Programs
Custom-tailored for your organization and conference theme, an inspirational keynote with Heather Stang will feature actionable items mixed with illustrative stories and inspirational anecdotes. Heather will take the time to discuss your goals and the needs of your audience to deliver an unforgettable and memorable presentation.
Below are a few samples from Heather's portfolio. Keynote presentations can be created for and custom-tailored to your specific audience, intention, and time allocation.
- Transforming Suffering to Hope: Coping With Grief in the Wake of Personal & Public Tragedy Keynote [see description]
- Self-Compassion As Self Care Keynote [see description]
- Mindfulness In The Trenches: Cultivating Peace No Matter What Keynote [see description]
Presentations for Bereaved Friends, Families & Colleagues
- Managing Grief During The Holidays
- Coping With The Anxiety of Grief Using Meditation
- Turning Towards Yourself: Managing The Difficult Emotions of Loss
- Compassion & Forgiveness: How To Heal Your Heart with Loving-Kindness
2-4 Hour Experiential Workshops
- Mindfulness In The Trenches
- Relaxation & Meditation for Grief
- Meditation for Stress Management
- The Relaxation Toolkit
- Conscious Relaxation: The Healing Power of Now
- Who Am I Now? Meditation, Journaling & Posttraumatic Growth
Day Long Training & Retreats
- Mindfulness & Leadership Excellence
- Mindfulness to Relieve Stress & Anxiety
- Self-Compassion for Caregivers
- Mindfulness & Grief Retreat
- The Joyful Heart Retreat
- Gentle Heart Forgiveness Retreat
- The Healing Retreat
- Still Voices Silent Meditation Retreat