Featured in October 2014 Mindful Magazine
Mindfulness & Grief is "Shortlisted" in this month's issue of Mindful Magazine - now available on newstands!
Get Free Guided Meditations for Grief
Calm your mind and reduce your stress from grief with Heather Stang's guided meditations.
Mindfulness & Grief Groups in Maryland
Join Heather for a weekly Relaxation & Meditation for Grief Group at the Frederick Meditation Center.
Mindfulness & Grief is an 8-week guide featuring over 35 easy-to-do meditation, yoga, journaling and expressive arts exercises, plus inspirational stories from people who have used mindfulness to navigate their grief journey. This book will:
Download Free Book Excerpt
Get the preview sample (PDF, 1.6 MB) complete with cover artwork, table of contents, and several sample pages.
Intellectually we know we must release that which dies. But how? Mindfulness and Grief can accompany you in your grieving, providing wise and compassionate guidance that will support you in this profound and intimate process of letting go.- Jonathan Foust, Former President
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
Mindfulness & Grief Articles
- "Out Of The Darkness" Walk - Suicide of Suicide Loss Speech
- Yoga Poses for Grief
- Organ Donation: My Stepfather's Living Legacy
- How To Structure An 8 Week Mindfulness & Grief Group
- Yoga for Grief
- Mindfulness & Grief Book Launch Hangout On Air
- Grief & Sleep: 6 Tips To Cope With Insomnia After Loss
- The Relaxation Response for Grief & Stress
- Navigating the Spiral: The Dual Process Model of Grief